- Hays Building
- Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
Site Engineer required
Your new role
- The chosen Candidate will be required on Multiple sites to cover Holidays for the duration of the Summer period.
What you'll need to succeed
- ability to travel between Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
- At least 3 years of experience as Site Engineer.
- Experience with 278 works, as well as road works.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Site Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert