Full Time Security Officer Liverpool Based £21-22k
Your new role
To contribute to the safety and security of premises, staff, guests, and visitors. To provide all visitors with a warm and friendly welcome, ensuring that a high level of customer service is always provided.
- Understand and actively contribute to the delivery of Security Strategy and Venue Risk Assessment to ensure requirements are met.
- Maintain the security control room, systems and its access to ensure compliance with CCTV Policy.
- Maintain access to premises and restricting access to ensure there are no unauthorised personnel.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of visitor management system and support procedures to ensure they are adhered to.
- Conduct person, property, and vehicle searches to meet groups policies and procedures, or as requested by Operations management.
What you'll need to succeed
SIA and CCTV licence
Experience of crowd management
Experience of queue management
Experience of control room management
What you'll get in return
Company pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.