- Hays Building
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- £100.00 - £130.00 per day
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Teacher / Lecturer
EYFS TEACHERS NEEDED IN BLACKPOOL - NQTS WELCOME TO APPLY - POSITIONS FOR SUMMER TERM AND SEPTEMBER
Your new company
Here at Hays Education we work to fill exciting and exclusive positions in Blackpool and surrounding areas, Hays Education works with a large network of schools and teachers. As a teacher with Hays, you will be provided with all the necessary information to make sure you feel at ease in the role you are in, as well as routine check-ins and continuing support from experienced consultants. Join Hays as a lifelong partner, and we'll work with you to achieve your career goals.
Your new role
Due to our growing demand, we have a variety of EYFS primary teaching positions in Blackpool and the surrounding areas that might be of interest to you. Long-term, permanent, and daily supply teaching positions are among them. You can choose how frequently, where, and when you work. In order to guarantee both stability and flexibility, we also provide a guaranteed scheme. With Hays, you will have the chance to share your talents with some amazing schools in Blackpool and surrounding areas as a replacement teacher, and we work to match you with the institution that best fits your needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications (degree and QTS if applying as a teacher)
- 6 months in-class teaching or education experience within the last 5 years
- Be able to provide the necessary documents for compliance including right to work in the UK
- Flexibility and an enthusiasm to get stuck in
- We also offer positions for teaching assistants for those who have had experience in education
What you'll get in return
- A competitive daily rate and pension scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible working options
- Ongoing support from consultants with extensive educational knowledge
- Access to various training and safeguarding platforms
- Refer a friend for £250 worth of high-street vouchers
- Work 20 days for Hays and receive £250 worth of high-street vouchers
- Potential full-time positions and guarantees for suitable candidates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for EYFS Teacher
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert