12-month FTC - 42 days PAID holiday - 37 hours per week - Hybrid working
Your new company
Hays Building Services is working with a well-known University based in the East Midlands who are looking to recruit a Electrical Project Manager to support with a busy upcoming workload. This University truly is one of the best universities to work with due to their vibrant and innovate campus which boasts superb facilities for its students and staff, along with supportive and knowledgeable teams throughout the facilities department.
Your new role
You will predominantly be responsible for a full rewire programme across the whole University campus. You will be getting the works on site to then managing contract performance, attending meetings as the end user, dealing with variations / disputes along with other relevant responsibilities a Project Manager would undertake.
On occasion you will need to work with Design teams, with the ability to navigate through AutoCAD to look at drawings and make small alterations when required. It is important to note that you will not be expected to take on full scale design works, but you will need to have a basic understanding of AutoCAD and be able to competently work with Electrical design teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Electrical Building Services knowledge
- Experience working client side for a company / organisation with a large & diverse portfolio
- Basic understand of AutoCAD
- Ability to work with Electrical Design teams
- Experience Project Managing projects from cradle to grave
- Ability to write scopes of work to then go out to tender
What you'll get in return
- 37 hours per week, 5 days a week.
- 12-month FTC Up to £228.07 per day
- 42 days PAID holiday
- Flexible working - Core hours of 10-12 / 2-4pm.
- Temp to perm position for the right candidate
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.