- Hays Building
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £13.40 - £14.90 per hour
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
Billing Analysis needed to join very reputable firm based in Manchester. Hybrid and flexible hours.
Your new company - This is a very reputable organisation based in Manchester who are in need of a Billing Analysis to join their firm. This is a Hybrid position with flexible working hours.
Your new role - This role is a Temp to Perm role with opportunities to progress within the role and internally within the wider business. As a billing Analysis your main duties will include;
- Analysing internal billing systems
- Identify problems with contracts
- Validate contracts against invoices
- Creating invoices (manually and automatically)
- Validating invoices
- Working with a high volume of invoices over the team
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this role, the below attributes would be desired;
- Strong understanding of invoices/billing
- Experience using excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas)
- Strong attention to detail
- Great team player
- Self starter and strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and time Management skills
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to secure this position you will be entitled to the below;
- Hybrid working (4 days home, 1 day in the office)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Very modern offices with up to date tech
- Supportive team with training
- Equipment provided
- Further opportunities within the wider business and your own team
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Billing Analysis
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert