Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Hays Building
- London / New Jersey, Middlesex
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered, Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Contractor - Building Services, Engineer
Due to consistent performance and an increase in enquiries, this building services consultancy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their 60 strong Design team based out of their Middlesex office.
This organisation provides consultancy on Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health, and Fire Protection services and have an in house BIM function ensuring solid support to their engineers and reduced project risk for their clients.
Working across a variation of high value London based projects you will have a proven track record of delivery across all sectors including; Data Centres, Commercial Offices, Healthcare, Education, Hotels, Retail and Residential.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a Project Leader on selected projects
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- Raising / promoting the level of technical excellence relating to Mechanical engineering within the team
- To undertake technical reviews and contribute to the design concepts for the Mechanical aspects of projects.
- Over time, develop the ability to become a point of contact for key clients and help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert