- Hays Building
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
Credit Controller needed to join reputable firm based in the North Manchester area. Hybrid & great benefits
Your new company - This company is an extremely reputable company based in the North Manchester area who are in need of a Credit Controller due to company growth.
Your new role - As a credit controller your main duties will be to chase outstanding debt and build/maintain relationships with new and existing clients. Your main duties will include;
- Chasing outstanding/upcoming debt via portals, emails and phone calls
- Building & Maintaining company relationships
- Posting cash
- Allocating payments
- Dealing with credit applications and setting up new application
- Dealing with external & internal queries
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this position the below attributes would be required;
- Credit control experience
- Great excel skills (Pivot tables and V-look ups)
- B2B experience
- Credit insurance experience
- Someone who can work well towards targets
- Experience working as a stand alone credit controller
What you'll get in return - If you have been a successful candidate for this role you would be entitles to;
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Early finish on a Friday
- Competitive salary (28k)
- Free parking
- Fun and sociable office environment
- Clear path of progression
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert