Teaching Assistant - Penwortham
- Hays Building
- Preston, Lancashire
- £12.20 - £12.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Teacher / Lecturer
TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDED IN PENWORTHAM - SEPTEMBER 2023
A job has become available for a Teaching Assistant to work in a popular primary School in Preston.
As the full time teaching assistant, you will be expected to run 1:1 and small group intervention sessions on mornings, and also teach PE lessons in an afternoon. Qualified teacher status is not necessary for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to apply for this job, you must have:
- You must have experience of working with children and young people in some capacity such as in a school, residential care, youth club or sports club.
- Experience working with children, ideally in a small group or 1:1 setting
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with children, staff, and parents
- You will need to be professional, patient, resilient, and enthusiastic
What you'll get in return
- Competitive daily rate
- Ideal working hours (school time)
- A dedicate Hays Education consultant to help you out with you career aspirations within the Education market
- Access to 1000's of free online CPD training courses
- Access to our Hays mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings
- Gain up-to-date Safeguarding & Child Protection training prior to assignment
- Advice and support on CV writing and interview techniques
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert