Salary of £37k + Car + Commission - Civil Drainage Business Development Manager
Your new company
Our Client has been established since 1990 and since that time we have been growing, developing a wide range of products aimed at four market segments: Drainage Systems, Architectural Precast, External Wall System and Ventilated Facades. They form as part of a Group which one of the largest companies in Northern Spain with nearly 50 years of experience in the market and a clear commitment to Innovation, Employment and Added Value.
Your new role
- Visit construction sites
- Visit engineering companies in order to specify our products
- Visit distributors (current ones or new potentials)
- Do market analysis: prices, products requested, competitors, customers…
- Do quotations and follow up with them
- Provide technical support to customers and distributors, developing solutions for them if needed
- Take care of order management
- Follow up with collection management if needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Work Experience: Construction site foreman / Sales person in a distribution or manufacturing company of construction "materials" (tubes, drainage systems,…)
- You have an experience with a distributor or a manufacturing company in the business of construction materials Company / Construction Company
What you'll get in return
£37,000 + Commission
Company Car / Laptop / Phone
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.