Looking to join a leading London based consultancy that is big enough to win iconic & landmark projects but want the visibility and adaptability of a smaller one?
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Associate Level Quantity Surveyor to join an award-winning project and cost consultancy. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in both pre and post contract stages and experience in commercial developments including new build, refurbishment, and fit-out projects.
You can expect to be working on some of the most exciting schemes happening in London which include a 350,000sqft new build commercial project by London Bridge, to state of the art refurbs in Shoreditch.
- Manage cost and contract administration on projects from inception to completion
- Conduct cost planning and life cycle costing analysis
- Prepare and negotiate contract documents, variations and claims
- Monitor and control project budgets, ensuring that costs are managed within the agreed parameters
- Provide commercial advice to project teams
- Attend and participate in site meetings and project review meetings
- Support junior team memebrs
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying, ideally with a consultancy.
- MRICS or on partway through APC
- Strong experience in pre and post contract stages
- Knowledge of commercial developments including new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading body with a clear progression pathway set out for you.
For further information, please do get in touch with Freddie at Madison Berkeley – Freddie@madisonberkeley.com