Senior Project Manager / Associate - Hotels & High End Resi
- Madison Berkeley
- London (Greater)
- £55,000 - £85,000 - DOE + Package + Bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Construction Manager, Project Manager, Surveyor - Building, Surveyor - Quantity
An independent Project and Cost Management firm that focuses on the luxury hotel and high-end residential market are seeking to add a Senior / Associate Project Manager to the team. They are currently 10 strong, at a pivotal point of growth, and offer hybrid working, good bonuses and a clear progression pathway based on performance not years in the business.
- Will have had experience managing new build or refurbishments in the hotel or high-end residential sector.
- Willing to work from the Central London office 2 days and week and then be at relevant meetings when required.
- Be a confident self-starter who’s looking to work on the luxury side of the market, deal with the problems that come with that and progress quickly.
- Any industry accreditations or memberships are desirable.
Teams calls are due to take place at the end of this week and early next week, with the hope of a new starter in April.
Base salary guide £60,000 - £85,000 DOE.
Please do get in touch if you have experience in this sector and are keen to find out more. email@example.com
Madison Berkeley, a boutique real estate recruitment specialist, offering you a unique and personal approach to recruitment services within real estate. Working with a variety of property clients including developers, client side and consultancies.
- 07887 874995
91 Wimpole Street
Apply for Senior Project Manager / Associate - Hotels & High End Resi
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert