Billing Analysis needed to join very reputable firm based in Manchester. Hybrid and flexible hours.
Your new company - This is a very reputable organisation based in Manchester who are in need of a Billing Analysis to join their firm. This is a Hybrid position with flexible working hours.
Your new role - This role is a Temp to Perm role with opportunities to progress within the role and internally within the wider business. As a billing Analysis your main duties will include;
- Analysing internal billing systems
- Identify problems with contracts
- Validate contracts against invoices
- Creating invoices (manually and automatically)
- Validating invoices
- Working with a high volume of invoices over the team
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this role, the below attributes would be desired;
- Strong understanding of invoices/billing
- Experience using excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas)
- Strong attention to detail
- Great team player
- Self starter and strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and time Management skills
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to secure this position you will be entitled to the below;
- Hybrid working (4 days home, 1 day in the office)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Very modern offices with up to date tech
- Supportive team with training
- Equipment provided
- Further opportunities within the wider business and your own team
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.