- Hays Building
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
Credit Control Analysis needed to join reputable firm based in the Manchester area. Hybrid with Progression.
Your new company - This company is a extremely reputable firm based in the Manchester area. They're keen to recruit for a Credit Control Analysis due to company growth.
Your new role - As a Credit Control Analysis you will be responsible for handling invoice queries from key clients. You will be working on a ledger of clients aiming to resolve queries and retrieve outstanding/overdue debt. Your main duties will include;
- Handling queries from key clients
- Managing a ledger
- Building/maintaining relationships with key clients
- Negotiating payment plans and handling invoice queries
- Managing credit risk, new accounts and master data
- Being involved with AR projects
- Analysing and improving AR processes/Credit processes
What you'll need to succeed - If you are interested in this role, the below attributes would be desired;
- Credit Control experience
- Credit Analysis experience
- Experience using SAP (Not essential but would be a bonus)
- Experience managing a ledger and negotiating payment plans
- Able to analyse current procedures and improve
- Strong communication skills
- B2B experience
What you'll get in return - If you have been a successful candidate on securing this role, you will be entitles to the below.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Credit Controller
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert