Site Manager opportunity for commercial contractor based in Bangor
Your new company
An established award winning national construction company, with a focus on sustainable development and client needs. Providing a fully managed service to private and public sector clients on a design and build or construct only basis across a broad spectrum of sectors.
Your new role
Managing a site team including sub contractors with associated site duties including planning, record taking, site supervision and health and safety management. Liaising with client and stakeholders on £10m+ projects, managing programming, deadline and budget
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within the commercial sector
- Associated SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualifications
- Thrive in a site based role, with experience managing people at all levels
- A sound knowledge and experience of taking a project from ground to completion
- Junior/Assistant level site managers are also welcome to apply
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary package with impressive benefits including car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.