Site Engineers Required!
Your new company
provides national infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. While we are best known as engineering experts, working in sectors as diverse as nuclear, rail, water, energy, highways, and aviation, our UK wide business provides a wealth of different support function roles within human resources, commercial, IT, innovation, design, work winning / business development, safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ), communications, procurement, and finance.
Your new role
About the Highways Team:
The UK's strategic and local road infrastructure is a vital asset for communities and businesses, supporting economic prosperity and social connectivity.
As a major tier 1 contractor and framework partner, we play a key role in providing multi-faceted engineering services to keep these vital arteries running, ensuring smoother, safer, less congested journeys for everyone.
Opportunity: We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Site Engineer on the Sprint Routes project. The Site Engineer will be responsible for day to day surveying and setting out duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be proficient in CAD
- CAT & GENNIE (RD8100) training required
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng)
- Relevant CSCS card
- CSCS 5 day safety qualification
- Experience working on a construction site with site supervision experience
- Able to set out and level
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station instruments
- Experienced and confident in the setting out of earthworks and structures
- Have some experience of AutoCAD
- Fundamental understanding of bill of quantities
- Previous experience in a Highways / Infrastructure environment
What you'll get in return
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Competitive Salary / Day Rate
- Job Security for Perm / Temp Candidates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.