Senior Engineers Required!
Your new company
provides national infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. While we are best known as engineering experts, working in sectors as diverse as nuclear, rail, water, energy, highways, and aviation, our UK wide business provides a wealth of different support function roles within human resources, commercial, IT, innovation, design, work winning / business development, safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ), communications, procurement, and finance.
About the Highways Team:
As a major tier 1 contractor and framework partner, we play a key role in providing multi-faceted engineering services to keep these vital arteries running, ensuring smoother, safer, less congested journeys for everyone.
Driving improvement across our road network
- Delivering projects to improve road journeys for millions of people every day
- Providing improved and new access to areas for development and employment opportunities, promoting economic growth
- Implementing hard shoulder running (HSR) and introducing smart motorway technology to give reduced vehicle emissions, increased journey time reliability and cost savings of around 40 per cent compared with conventional schemes.
Your new role
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Senior Engineer.
The Senior Engineer will ensure that above and below ground level a project is undertaken in accordance with the customer's requirements for level and dimension
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Building Studies (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (5 day course)
- Qualified First Aider
- Relevant CSCS card
- Previous experience in a Highways / Infrastructure environment
What you'll get in return
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive Salary / Day Rate
- Job Security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.