Assistant Site Manager
- Hays Building
- Leicestershire, Leicester
- £21.00 - £23.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Construction Manager
Assistant Site Manager role in Leicester paying an excellent hourly rate of up to £23 per hour
Your new company
Hays are working closely with a well known house builder. Your new company is a leading residential property developer known for creating high quality homes in desirable locations across the Leicestershire area. They have a focus on 2,3,4 bedroom houses and apartments. They have built a reputation for excellence in the industry.
Your new role
You will be a key part of the site staff working as the Assistant Site Manager assisting with management duties.
Key Responsibilities include-
- Assisting site manager overseeing all site duties- including scheduling materials and quality control.
- working closely with sub-contractors and overseeing work is complete correctly and to a good time scale.
- Act as a primary point of contact for anyone on site.
- keep records of project progress and keep up to date with admin and health and safety procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- First Aid
- Experience in residential Property Experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage teams whilst under pressure
What you'll get in return
£23 Per hour
On site under a highly experienced site manager
Potential to go from Temp to Perm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert