Polish speaking Credit Controller needed to join reputable firm based in Manchester City centre - Hybrid
Your new company - This company are a very reputable firm that are based in Manchester City centre and are in need of a Polish Credit Controller due to company growth.
Your new role - This role is for a Polish speaking Credit Controller, it is essential that you are able to speak fluent Polish and have experience is Credit control. This role is a 6 month FTC. You main duties will include;
- Communicating with the Polish company market.
- Contacting clients for upcoming/aged debt/funds
- Relationship building with customers
- Meeting KPIS
- Solving issues with customers
- Supporting wider finance team
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this role it is essential that you speak fluent Polish and have Credit Control experience. Your duties will include;
- Positive work ethic and resilience
- Credit/Collections experience
- Ability to reduce debt
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to be a successful candidate for this role. The below benefits would be received;
- Hybrid working (3 days at home, 2 days in the office)
- Competitive salary (£29,000)
- Sociable hours (Monday to Friday)
- Gym membership
- Health assessments
- Manchester city centre location
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.