Contract Support Needed!!
Your new role
- Collating and logging timesheets and expenses, creating Service Orders, raising Purchase Orders, completing Billing check lists, creating Billing Applications and manage OPO housekeeping
- Create and review management reports such as P&L, WiP, OPO's and Invoice Pool
- Resolve supplier invoice queries and process before invoices become overdue
- Track and report on comprehensive and utilities spend
- Create Web Quotes for chargeable works
- Update monthly Contract Review Pack and Client/Stakeholder Review Pack
- Track and update site team leave
- Track and update site team Training Matrix and allocate e-learning to team as appropriate
- Submit and track hazards on internal QHSE system and BRR's
- Produce, update and issue Weekly Report
- Produce ad-hoc reports for the Contract Manager
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
- Conducting supplier surveys on MySupplier
- Manage and code customer invoicing and allocation of cost required
- Monitor and report on energy costs and usage for the client
- Any adhoc requests from any stakeholders either client or
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years experience in a similar role. [Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software.
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Aptitudes Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.