Façade Manager - £75-85,000 + package - South East London
We are supporting top tier national main contractor who are looking to appoint a Façade Manager to join and contribute to the completion of prestigious £150M residential high-rise project in SE London.
In this role you will:
* Be directly responsible for the day to day facade construction of the project.
* Managing and being the principal contact for the facade contractor commercially and operationally.
* Producing a program of works and ensuring that it works in unison with brickwork and scaffolding/mast climbers or any systems chosen on a particular project.
* Communicate and project materials and consumables requirements.
* Liaise and work collaboratively with the internal design team and any external team as and when required.
* Reporting progress to Management and record progress against a program deadlines.
* Work with the logistics manager to ensure deliveries and lifts are carried out on time.
* Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project ensuring work is always carried out in a safe manner.
* Carry out the quality control, testing and inspection plans on all aspects of cladding and façade.
* Attending regular meetings on the site or off site with our team, the site team and the design team to ensure communication of all required façade related topics is clear and understood.
You will also:
* Demonstrate experience in design review and working with the site team to clarify any queries prior to installation.
* Demonstrate experience in quality assurance checks.
* Experience in material management including quantities, specification review.
* Have experience in ensuring installation is compliant with manufacturer and statutory compliance.
* Knowledge of many façade related products\materials such as schuco, glass and aluminium cladding panels systems and curtain wall installation, waterproofing, fire stopping and K15 Rainscreen Board.
* Be able to write RAMS, carry out inductions if required and ensure safety measures are being adhered too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.