International Infrastructure Utilities Business
An award winning business that specialises in Utility Infrastructure (Power and Telecoms) Civil Engineering and Infrastructure in which we have built our business on a foundation of expertise, teamwork and customer service. Our business operates across the UK & Ireland and in recent years have completed work in Canada, USA. Denmark, France, Norway and Isle of Man.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of day to day site delivery teams on designated sites, including delivery to
clients requirements for safety, quality, street works, supplier performance and improvement.
- Drive a "Safety First" and "Right First Time" culture across field operations
- Manage, deliver and implement Tool Box Talks in conjunction with SHEQ manager
- Ensure accidents, incidents and near misses, quality failures and service deterioration trends are investigated competently and corrective action is taken where and when appropriate.
- Identify at the earliest opportunity risks to the delivery of the site operations with budget
- Manage the operational relationship with designated suppliers, and have monitoring in place to ensure that M&M Contractors standards are adhered to at all times
- Deliver a quality service in accordance with standards & contractual KPI's
- Ensure the performance standards of operational staff by holding regular reviews and reporting back to the Project Manager
- Carry out regular audits of operational staff performance
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with key partners and stakeholders in the region.
- Communicate closely and provide timely and accurate periodical reports to the PM
Key Performance Indicator The Key Performance indicator for the Site Supervisor will be the delivery of the project within agreed time and budget controls and in accordance with the company policies and procedures. Skills and Qualifications The Site Supervisor will have the following qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within the telecommunications and electric sector
- Good SHEQ management experience
- A CSR card - level silver
- A working knowledge of construction and engineering contracts
- Proven track record of successfully managing teams, including contractor partners
- Ability to understand, manage and deliver KPI' s
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage field teams.
- Proficient in literacy, numeric and IT skills including ability to use Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, creative and proactive with a solution oriented approach
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Commercially focused and aware
- Full, clean driving license