Project Manager Tier 1
Your new company
This Tier 1 company has a UK wide reputation with multiple projects in the pipeline. They are looking to grow and develop their current project list and are recognised as one the industry leaders
Your new role
You will be working specifically on the Facade and external works for the project. You will be required to write the RAMS, as well as producing the programme of works in unison with all labourers, scaffolders and brick workers. Furthermore you will need to ensure that the project runs on time and to budget
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in material management including quantities, specification review
- Have experience in ensuring installation is compliant with manufacturer and statutory compliance.
- Experience as a facade manager on construction projects including pre-installation knowledge
- Experience of working on a large residential & commercial project Drive and a previous of track record of driving projects forward and working to tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Extended Paternity and Maternity leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.