Property Services Scheduler - Team Leader, Full-time, Permanent, North / Central London
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a G15 Housing Association based in Camden as a Team Leader with in the property service department on a permanent, full-time basis.
You'll be joining a friendly, knowledgeable team and have the chance to build a rewarding career in an organisation that is proud to make a different.
Your new role
- Effective line management of one of the administrative teams. You will lead, manage, motivate, engage, and support the team to deliver a customer focused service.
- Providing leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 1- 2- 1s and team meetings. Ensure team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
- Being responsible for ensuring team members are inducted and adequately trained to fulfil their duties and adhere to internal processes and procedures. Ensure personal development plans are reviewed regularly.
- Setting targets for your team and ensure these targets are monitored and regular reports/updates provided to support the business. Take corrective action where targets are under threat.
- Investigating complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service; Respond to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing.
- The timely production of management reports to support service delivery and meet business requirements.
This role is office based, you'll be required in office 5 days a week.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and who places the customer at the heart of what they do.
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous line management experience
- An aptitude for complex data analysis and report compilation
- A proven track record of problem solving, identifying, and resolving issues promptly
- A self-motivated, resilient, assertive, and confident approach
- Advanced IT skills and literacy skills
- The ability to work in a past paced environment
- Experience in managing a scheduling team would be desirable
What you'll get in return
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Lean travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.