Senior Site Manager Job, Salary £60k
Your new company
They have a well-established presence in the Midlands region through their Birmingham and Nottingham offices and is supported by several major frameworks across the geographical area (specifically the Scape Regional and national Frameworks). They have a very successful track record in delivering high profile projects for both public and private sector clients with the value range between £1.5m and £60m. Through their enviable reputation based on delivering projects that fully meet client's requirements the business enjoys a high rate of repeat business opportunities with staff that are motivated to deliver and succeed. Their versatile project portfolio coupled with the ambitious business model provides excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development on both local and national levels throughout the business.
Your new role
This is a permanent Senior Site Manager role, you will first be based on their Gloucester site, once completed sites will be based all over the West Midlands.
Some duties include
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public.
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors.
- Buying materials for each phase of the project.
- Monitoring build costs and project progress.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need the right to work in the UK.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Senior Site Manager role
- You will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline
- Are you educated to degree level in a relevant subject or have the equivalent experience?
- Experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes between £5 and £20 million is an advantage.
- You will need to be able to drive and provide a full UK Driving check
What you'll get in return
- Pension Scheme matched up to 6%
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and rising to 30 days after 8 years' service and the holiday plus scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance up to 4 times your basic salary
- Recognition for professional qualification/membership achieved up to £1000
- Mental Wellbeing and Employee Supports
- People Portal for high street discounts
- Long Service Wards
- Sharesave Plan
- Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Family leave and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Paige now on 0121 212 2086.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.