Building Manager/Building Team Lead
Monday - Friday, 50k DOE
We are currently working with a public sector organisation who is looking for an individual to head up their Building Team. Due to continuing growth and workload, they are seeking to further build their team with a Building Manager/Building Team Lead. The position would ideally suit someone with previous experience in managing a team and someone with Building Management experience would be seriously considered.
They seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity and inclusion is the key to their success.
About the role:
The role will be primarily overseeing a team of Building operatives, working as part of a team and independently. The role will suit someone with experience of Building Management. 40 hour Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. There is on call allowance. Van supplied. These positions are full-time Mon-Fri on site in the Oxford area.
- Previous experience in Building Management work.
- Highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast-moving sector.
- Full valid manual driving licence.
- Experience of workplace health and safety.
- Building qualifications BTEC Level 3 (or equivalent) or vast experience in a trade.
- Membership of a relevant organisation; The Institute of Clerk of Works and Construction Inspectorate (ICWCI), CIBSE
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Tyler on 07542858432 or apply now.