Senior Quantity Surveyor - Reading, salary circa 70K
Your new company
You will be working with a tier 1 contractor who currently have multiple projects in the pipeline. They are a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality. This particular job is worth £25 million, with it being a change of use project.
Your new role
As a senior quantity surveyor, you will be required to ensure the commercial function within the business unit effectively supports the operational teams in the implementation of H & S policies. As well as this you will be expected to produce high quality commercial reports to the client on time, as well as agreeing external cash valuations to maximise project value.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with client, PQS, design team and supply chain.
- You will also have strong commercial skills to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management along with the ability to use / understand financial reports
- Demonstrated experience with tier 1 or tier 2 contractors
- Demonstrated experience within the commercial sector
What you'll get in return
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare + medical insurance
- 8% pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Extensive benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.