Graduate Valuation Surveyor roles in London
Your new company
My client are a dynamic AIM-listed property investment and advisory firm based in the West End of London. They provide advice on property fund and asset management, investment broking, valuations, rating and developments across the UK. As well as working for some of the largest banks globally providing secured lending advice, they also value multi-million pound commercial and residential property portfolios for property companies and high-net-worth clients and undertake valuations of commercial and residential developments nationally.
Your new role
Surveyor - Valuation
What you'll need to succeed
* An RICS accredited degree
* Ideally 1 year+ post APC qualification experience or recently qualified MRICS.
* Registered Valuer
* Experience of valuations of commercial and residential properties for secured lending, financial statements and development purposes
* Knowledge/experience/interest in the mainstream commercial property sectors (office, retail, industrial etc.), residential and alternative sectors such as medical/healthcare and student housing
* Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office packages and experience using Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer
* Attention to detail and comfortable with thorough report writing and data analysis.
* Good communication, interpersonal, administrative, organisational & time management skills to meet deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative to carry out tasks independently and take valuation instructions from start to finish with minimal oversight
What you'll get in return
* Salary of £45,000
* Hybrid working
* Car allowance
* Discretionary bonus
* 25 days holiday p.a.
* Statutory Pension
* Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.