Multiple Site Engineers Required!
Your new company
We have a great opportunity for Site Engineers to join the growing engineering team within a Leading company, working within the Water sector.
Your new role
Creating hundreds of kilometres of interconnecting pipelines to help combat the impact of climate change and keep clean water flowing across the region.
One of the largest infrastructure projects for a generation and is a complex and challenging major infrastructure project.
- Management of site quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals.
- Assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety and environmental management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of being part of large-scale infrastructure programmes of work.
- All experience required, Water Sector experience preferred.
- Work with site management team to help deliver site safety and productivity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.