Temporary Credit Controller needed to join reputable company in the Central Manchester area. Hybrid role.
Your new company - This organisation is an extremely reputable firm based in the Central Manchester area. The are currently recruiting for 2 temporary Credit Controllers due to company growth.
Your new role - Your role as a Credit Controller will be ensuring all outstanding/upcoming payments are retrieved. This role is a B2C position, your main duties will include;
- Liaising with Customers via phone/email and collecting outstanding/upcoming payments Arranging solutions for individuals who may need assistance with payment plans Understanding individuals issues and providing support Ensuring outstanding debt is collected and meeting company expectations Following processes
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful individual for this position the below attributes would be desirable;
- Credit control/collections experience
- Strong communication skills and experience on the phones.
- Experience collecting payments and chasing outstanding debt.
- Enthusiastic attitude to work with a positive work ethic.
- Ability to work proactively and being adaptable to new working environments.
What you'll get in return - If you are a successful candidate for this position you will receive the below benefits;
- Competitive salary (up to 27k)
- Hybrid working (2 days office, 3 days home)
- Flexible hours
- Great pension scheme
- Manchester location
- Great holidays
- And many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.