Middleweight Interior Designer (Hospitality)
Are you an experienced Interior Designer with a passion for hospitality design?
We are working with a highly established and leading design firm based in London, who are currently looking out for a Middleweight Interior Designer with a focus on hospitality projects to join our team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in interior design, with a strong portfolio showcasing their experience in hotels, bars, restaurants and cafes. You will have a solid understanding of design principles, as well as an excellent eye for detail and a passion for creating beautiful and functional spaces.
- Contribute to the design development and delivery of hospitality projects
- Conceptual thinker, with a superb ability to produce client presentations
- Create detailed drawings and bespoke joinery details
- Collaborate with other members of the design team efficiently
- Trend aware, able to research and specify materials, lighting, and furniture where needed
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in interior design, with a focus on hospitality projects
- Strong portfolio showcasing hospitality design work
- Strong AutoCAD and SketchUp skills
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Familiarity with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to take their career to the next level, working on exciting and high-profile hospitality projects in London. If you are passionate about design and have a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and portfolio.