Part time Facilities Assistant Liverpool Based
Your new role
Provide workplace and facilities services across an estate, including front of house, soft services and maintenance support. This is a multi skilled role with a focus on administrative functions.
1. Ensure invoicing and purchase orders are processed effectively.
2. Hard Services - Ensure all H&S audits are completed as required.
3. Ensure maintenance checks and walk throughs of the building are completed daily and actions completed.
4. Ensure front of house operates effectively.
5. Manage staff amenities requirements and identify improvements to Workplace Experience.
6. Ensure cleaning audits are conducted as requested.
7. Support Document Services requirements as agreed by Workplace Service Team Leaders.
What you'll need to succeed
* Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management Level 2
* IOSH Working Safely, DSE Assessor, Fire Marshal, First Aider
* Experience of operating software systems.
* Experience of working across several disciplines/multi-skilled.
* Experience of asset management and legislative maintenance.
* Excel and Visio skills.
* Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
* High level of personal resilience.
* Positive can do attitude with a customer service focus.
* Proactive approach to performance improvement.
* High level of motivation and initiative; self starter.
What you'll get in return
21 hours per week
£15,000 (£25,000 pro rata)
Part time hours
3 days p/w
Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.