Italian speaking Credit Controller needed to join extremely reputable firm based in Manchester. Hybrid.
Your new company - Your new company is based in the Manchester area and are recruiting due to business growth. The company is a very reputable organisation and offers great support for career progression.
Your new role - You new job title will be an Italian speaking Credit Controller, working with a English and Italian portfolio of clients/customers. Some of your main duties will include;
- Review and manage customers aged debt
- B2B calls
- Speaking with Italian and English customers
- Chasing invoices from customers
- Raising customer issues with local teams
- Chase customers for outstanding debt
- Allocate Customer payments
Ability to speak fluent English and Italian Experience in Credit Control, Collections or Senior Customer Service Experience chasing/handling debt/credit Positive work ethic Strong Communication skills
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful applicant for this position the below attributes would be beneficial;
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to be a successful applicant for this role, you will receive the below;
- Competitive Salary (24k - 26k)
- Hybrid work (50/50 split between home and office)
- Clear and structured path for career progression
- Modern office and up to date tech
- Free coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.