Rural Surveyor or Land Agent | TOP PROPERTY CONSULTANCY | Peterborough
Your new company
Hays are pleased to be supporting one of the nations most well known property consultancies recruit for a Rural Surveyor/Land Agent to work on behalf of one of the most prominent utilities service provider in the East. This is an exciting opportunity for a Rural Surveyor/ Land Agent to join a leading consultancy
Your new role
As the Rural Surveyor / Land Agent you will be responsible for the management of instructions through scheme gateways to provide the timely delivery of access to and the purchase of land to enable clients to deliver capital projects. You responsibilities will also include but not be limited to taking the management of a multi £m compensation, land acquisition budget, managing and resolving land access, legal issues. This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role with in the team as you will be responsible for overseeing and the management of 20 consultants undertaking day to day activities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Chartered Surveyor with a rural background
* Having a thorough understanding of Water Industries Act, land compensation values and compensation assessment principles, Town and Country Planning.
* Experience of operating GIS and other digital platforms
* Good negotiation and communication skills, delivering schemes on or under budget
* Good IT and presentation skills
* A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
* Conflict and performance management
What you'll get in return
As well as joining one of the largest and most respected consultancies in the UK you will be paid a competitive salary based on your experience a car allowance and a annual discretionary bonus with performance related extensions. You will be offered flexible working and work from home options. The days you decide to work in the office you will be working in modern offices with a friendly team of surveyors, finance and office support staff personnel who all have a collaborative approach to servicing the needs of their clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.