Senior Project Manager, 70K per annum, London
Your new company
This company is a tier 1 contractor, who are well renowned throughout the construction industry as being one of the leaders within the building and civil engineering field. The company have multiple projects in and around London with a consistent pipeline of future opportunities, which will allow you to gain tier 1 exposure while working on exciting new projects
Your new role
Your role will be to lead the project outlined by the contractor, ensuring that all operations and processes within the project are completed to a high standard as well as on time. Other responsibilities include:
- Understanding of the contract requirements as contained within the tender documentation and an understanding of the key aspects of the project Conditions of Contract.
- Comprehensive understanding of the tender pricing structure and strategy, including tender prelims allowance and develop a strategy to work.
- Creation of effective and realistic Procurement Schedule in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS).
- Lead the subcontractor procurement process and ensure subcontractors are appointed in a timely manner.
- regular commercial reviews in relation to all budgetary (cost/value) aspects of the project.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the CVR process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience on Healthcare refurbishment and new build Healthcare projects
- leading projects from start until completion as a project manager
What you'll get in return
- Competitive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.