Quantity Surveyor - Construction
Your new company
You will be working for a main contractor who specialise in the built environment working on Commercial and Residential projects they are a very well respected business within the London market and have number of schemes that will be running through 2023 and onwards
Your new role
As a Quantity Surveyor your key responsibilities will include:
* Effective working on all Commercial Management elements of the projects ensuring sufficient return on works completed.
* Contributing to teamwork working with clients, project managers and subcontractors building on trust, honesty and building in support mechanisms to support colleagues in their tasks.
* Management of all pre and post contract quantity surveying duties:
* Producing schedules of works and specification pages,
* Estimating and pricing of works,
* All sub-contract procurement and placing of orders,
* All material procurement and raising of purchase orders,
* Management of sub-contract and client application procedures and valuing of work,
* All final accounts and invoicing.
* Actively assisting in the delivery of contracts,
* Prepare cash flow forecasts and cost analysis in respect of specific projects.
* Working closely and co-operating with client's representatives and assisting in encouraging the development and improvement of service delivery, quality initiatives, business development and standard contract documentation.
* Maximising the efficiency of the service through the effective management and utilisation of all resources and in conjunction with the Project Managers, proactively identify problems and w appropriate take action to improve service delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
You must come from a degree qualified background (Quantity Surveying or equivalent) and boast good experience in large scale procurement on residential new build schemes previously.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.