Site Manager - Construction - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
Specialist building contractor who operate across East Anglia and Lincolnshire working on Historical Buildings as well as commercial contracts. They pride themselves on being a people centric business where they support and develop staff to create an enjoyable working environment.
Your new role
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Site Manager, based on site you will be reporting into the Contracts Manager managing a range of trades' people, both employees and sub-contractors. You will also be a site representative in respect of the customer, professional team and public officials. Therefore, sensitivity, credibility and diplomacy are essential, as well as broad knowledge of building trades and architect responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in site management
- Knowledge of the labour requirement and trades involved in construction project execution
- Highly numerate
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Structured and planned approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Able to influence with impact and resolve conflict effectively and diplomatically
- Confident decision maker who weighs up the risks and makes quick, appropriate decisions
- Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Able to work collaboratively with other individuals to deliver successful project completion
- Strong customer focus and strong stakeholder management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.