A leading international consultancy with over 70 years of integrated project and programme management expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills and support to develop in ways that work for you. You'll be trusted to play a vital role in the organisation while making a tangible difference to the world and our future
Join us on some of the most exciting and prestigious construction challenges around the globe. As part of a friendly, collaborative team, you'll be valued equally - and together, we'll deliver excellence for people and the environment. You'll also enjoy all the training and progression you need to take you through the glass ceiling.
We encourage our people to find a work-life balance that helps them thrive. So, ask us how our flexible and remote working policies can support your priorities. We hear and recognise all our people's different perspectives. Some of our recent pledges have been for Women's Equality and being a 'Disability Confident' and 'Inclusive Employer.
Our awesome transportation team make the biggest, most complex and ambitious infrastructure projects happen. Whether it's forming the backbone of Britain's transport network on High Speed 2, transforming how the railway works on East Coast Digital Programme, increasing our international connectivity on Heathrow Airport, or delivering safe and reliable journeys for National Highways and local government bodies, a career with us represents an opportunity to make a positive difference to the communities we serve and for future generations to come. And, we do all of this whilst working with fun and passion.
Your new role
Work with us as a Programme Manager and play a central role in making exciting and diverse projects a reality. Valued up to £100m, your projects will range across the transportation and infrastructure sectors. You'll be trusted to lead your team, knowing we all want you to succeed, and we're ready to help you develop further. Our portfolio of structured training and project and programme opportunities will help you expand your career in line with your aspirations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undergraduate/Masters degree level education required. Preferably in a construction or engineering related subject however this is not essential.
- Programme Management related experience, preferably in a construction, transportation or infrastructure context.
- Awareness and understanding of the component parts of projects and programmes.
- Experience of delivering in a programme environment.
- Confident knowledge of appropriate reporting tools.
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of role related software, including Power Platform & Power Query.
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication with attention to detail.
- This is a great opportunity for an up and coming star in the programme management sector.
- Ability to work in an agile manner, working flexibly to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Individually strong but a good team player.
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to inspire the next generation.
- Innovative, with ability to coach and support others.
- Market savvy and commercially minded, able to see the opportunity and land
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
A salary from £60k - £70k and a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.