Residential Property Management business seeking a Senior Property Manager management of Liverpool branch.
Job Title: Senior Property Manager (Residential)
Location: Bootle, Merseyside
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 basic salary + car allowance + bonus + additional benefits
(Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm)
Your new company
A national SME residential property management business is seeking to expand their North West presence with the hire of a Senior Property Manager to manage their newer Liverpool office. As a property management business that owns its portfolio it is a company that cares about its tenants and has a thoughtful approach to tenanting and managing its properties. As a growing business they offer a clear platform for career development and opportunity to manage your owned residential portfolio as part of the business.
Your new role
Managing the Liverpool branch you will be directly responsible for a Merseyside and Wirral portfolio of circa 250 properties (mix of residential houses and tower block apartments, majority of the properties in the Merseyside area. Direct line management of a Property Assistant to support administratively and mentorship of their development. Their will be an opportunity to develop the branch and grow the office. Support provided from other more established regional branches as the business in Liverpool develops. It will be an all encompassing role, duties include:
- Managing maintenance of properties, carrying out inspections ensuring that properties are fit for purpose and hold up to date safety certificates (gas, electric etc).
- Vetting potential tenants, carrying out viewings and bearing in mind the current tenants within the neighbouring areas to ensure harmonious neighbourhoods.
- Proactively working towards maximising occupations of residencies with suitable tenants, running through leases, reference checks etc
- Proactively chasing late payments and working with tenants, in some cases DSS tenants to put achievable payment plans in place
- Shared on call duties rota'ring with other Property Managers to ensure tenants have a point of contact in case of emergency.
- Checking in and out of tenants ensuring that properties are turned around in a timely manner and to a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
This is an integral role for the growth and development of the Merseyside branch. The ideal Senior Property Manager will have a proven background in managing a property portfolio and have some experience in dealing with DSS tenants. You must have experience managing tenants and property maintenance issues. You must be able to demonstrate a practical approach to developing harmonious neighbourhood communities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly profitable national business and become an integral part of their Northern team with a very clear platform for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.