Contracts Manager - Construction - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
Specialist building contractor who operate across East Anglia and Lincolnshire working on Historical Buildings as well as commercial contractor. They pride themselves on being a people centric business where they support and develop staff to create an enjoyable working environment.
Your new role
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Contracts Manager. The role will include visiting projects under your control, working with the project team (Quantity Surveyors and Site Managers), Sub Contractors as well as the end Clients. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to contract specification for each contract. Attending internal project review meetings and client progress meetings as required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Previous experience in managing multiple contracts
- Excellent at prioritising workload
- Thorough knowledge of the labour requirement and trades involved in project execution, preferably in the restoration sector
- Highly numerate with close attention to detail
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Structured and planned approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Able to influence with impact and resolve conflict effectively
- Confident decision maker who weighs up the risks and makes quick, appropriate decisions
- Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other individuals to deliver successful project completion
- Coaching and developing others
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.