Contracts Manager (Facades) - Top Tier Contractor - London based (flexible working) - £85,000 + package
We are supporting a £1Bn T/O top tier contractor in their search for a Contracts Manager to join their Specialist Façade business. They are in a period of growth (circa 25% year on year) with a strong and growing project pipeline of work from the Midlands to the South Coast with a focus in and around London.
You'll be working closely with and reporting directly to the Operations Director. Overseeing a number of Site and Project managers taking overall responsibility for around 8 small projects and 1-2 larger (£20-30M). The split is approx. 60% remediation and 40% new build.
As lead Contracts Manager you will take full responsibility for all production functions, through Pre-construction, contract award, to issue of Maintenance Certificate.
- Produce monthly progress reports (for submission to the board) and client reports.
- Regularly review and sign-off of required HS&E documentation, Hold Bi-weekly presentations of SSER reports, quality management i.e. Fire Engineers and consultants, NHBC RI's, and programme implications for all sites.
- Work with the planner to design and develop working programmes.
- Manage teams of Project and Site Managers
- Work with the commercial team and manage project budgets.
- Control information/drawing registers in conjunction with the Technical department ensuring site and all Subcontractors are issued with relevant information in a timely manner.
- Report any HS&E issues to the Health & Safety Manager.
- Implement the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets.
You will have:
Experience managing several live construction sites and teams at any one time.
The ability to report accurately and on time with key information on progress and deliverables.
A degree or equivalent qualifications/experience
Membership of CIOB or working towards
Relevant CSCS card.
Experience in and managing Façade works and Fire remediation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.