Your new company
This client is an infrastructure business, one of the leading in the UK, partnering with ports across the UK to assist in the delivery of supply and international trade.
They manage a cluster of ports in Kent and provide in excess of 450 acres of facilities designed to meet the needs of customers across the South East of England and beyond. They work with a range of other terminal operators and collaborate to offer customers the services they need. The sites handle a vast array of cargo including automotive, steel, timber, paper, and Project Cargo, as well as having the ability to process RoRo and LoLo cargo. They also have seven deep water berths.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to work at this location, on a hybrid working model, to help deliver on capital works projects both currently running and in the pipeline.
Your new role
As part of the role as the Project Manager, you will be tasked with the following;
- Responsibility for and delivery of the individual Commissions to programme and budget.
- Project management of the Commissions in terms of quality, programme, contract management, resourcing, variations, safety, and functionality.
- Undertake audit role within each commission.
- Definition of the technical and project deliverables.
- Identification, analysis, and management of project risks. Formulation, management and tracking of the project plan and budget, together with necessary project reporting.
- Approval of designs in accordance with Supplier's quality procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have
- Relevant and proven experience as a Project Manager with BSc/MSc or equivalent.
- Experience of working with major infrastructure clients.
- Holds relevant project management qualification.
- Proven experience of working with NEC 3 Option A forms of contract
- Microsoft Projects practitioner (MSP)
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £60k + a £5k car allowance, along with other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Dique now on 020 8464 6678. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.