Sub Agent Wanted!
Your new company
Join a leading company to deliver complex, civil engineering and infrastructure projects for the private and public sectors across the UK and have built strong, resilient relationships with our clients based on a collaborative approach.
Your new role
To supervise highway and greenways schemes throughout the Cambridgeshire Highways Framework. Ensuring delivery meet health & safety, programme, quality and environmental standards.
* To be responsible for supervision of highway schemes delivery.
* To ensure client expectations of individual works are achieved.
* To ensure all tasks are programmed, planned, supervised and executed in accordance with specifications, drawings, dimensions and within agreed commercial limits.
* To be responsible for the direct supervision of both self-delivery and supply chain delivered works.
* To ensure all scheme tasks are carried out in accordance with Skanska processes and policies.
* To ensure sufficient resource is available for each stage of the scheme.
* Responsible for the onsite Health, Safety and Wellbeing of operational staff and ensure the works adhere with environmental processes.
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum relevant qualification - SMSTS or HNC in relevant discipline.
* Demonstrate practical site skill's in highway construction management.
* Able to compile and manage programmes.
* Ensure Highway works are delivered meeting health & safety, quality and environmental standards.
* Must be able to apply a thorough working knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks Act.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.