Business Development Civil Engineering Drainage Job Role Excellent Salary Plus Commission
Your new company
Fast growing company established within a larger group since 1990, developing a wide range of products aimed at four market segments: Drainage Systems, Architectural Precast, External Wall System and Ventilated Facades. We form as part of one of the largest companies in Northern Spain with nearly 50 years of experience in the market and a clear commitment to Innovation, Employment and Added Value.
They are looking for someone with a background in construction/civil engineering with drainage knowledge to help expand they growing team of business development managers in the UK - looking for someone to be based in Birmingham, this will be a remote/field based role.
Your new role
- Visit construction sites
- Visit engineering companies in order to specify our products
- Visit distributors (current ones or new potentials)
- Do market analysis: prices, products requested, competitors, customers
- Do quotations and follow up with them
- Provide technical support to customers and distributors, developing solutions for them if needed
- Take care of order management
- Follow up with collection management if needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications: Civil or technical engineering degree / Architect degree
- Work Experience: Construction site foreman / Sales person in a distribution or manufacturing company of construction "materials" (tubes, drainage systems,…)
- You have an experience with a distributor or a manufacturing company in the business of construction materials Company / Construction Company
What you'll get in return
Basic Salary + Car + Commission
Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
Company Laptop + Mobile
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.