Permanent SHEQ Advisor | Up to £40,000 + Car allowance | Groundworks
I am currently working exclusively with a well established groundworks contractor who have sites throughout the North West and North Wales. With a wide scope of work, my client works with a range of clients and has a huge number of impressive projects completed. My client is looking for an experienced SHEQ Advisor to join the team who can undertake some of the below duties, reporting into the Health & Safety Director:
- Travel to live sites across the North West and ensure SHEQ standards are met on site
- Advising staff on best working practices
- Completing risk assessments and site inspections
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management and audit
- Implementing SHEQ policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with all legislation
- Conducting training including toolbox talks and inductions
- Managing temporary works
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience within a SHEQ Advisor role
- Construction experience, ideally groundworks
- Experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Temporary works experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Advisor who is looking for a move and is driven to further study. Salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus car allowance with the potential for study support where relevant. 32 days holidays including bank holidays, part of which must be retained for Christmas shutdown.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.