Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative position based on the Wirral.
Your new company
Your new job role will be for a leading Facilities Management company who operate globally.
Your new role
-Answering calls on fabric services as required and carrying out surveys, highlighting major defects to management to enable quotations to be prepared
-Identify any defects found to Line Manager.
-Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team
-To ensure that gullies, drains etc. are kept free from debris
-To undertake specific duties as outlined below:
- Flat/Pitched roofing system checks
- Final exit door checks around site
- Site Carpentry/Joinery
- Brick and Block Work
- Various decorative finishes Wall and Floor Tiling
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence to work independently and able to work unsupervised.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner to staff, peers, line management and customers
- Strong customer focus, taking a positive approach to the Company ethos of continual improvement.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and professional at all times, able to exercise an attention to detail which will be paramount to delivering the required job performance levels.
- Experienced in time management in order that all tasks are correctly prioritised with skills in working to strict deadlines.
- A strong communicator who will build positive relationships at various levels both internally and externally.
- Manage performance in a pro-active manner on a regular basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.