Exciting Civil & Structural leadership role. Remote interviews, VISA and relocation to beautiful New Zealand.
Your new company
The company we have aligned ourselves with are a worldwide team of consultants, engineers, construction workers and data scientists working together to solve the complexity of the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. With a strong presence across the APAC region, this global leader are looking to further develop their presence in New Zealand with the addition of a Civil Structural Engineering Manager who has the ability to sit across any of their 4 offices (Auckland, Wellington, New Plymouth, Christchurch).
Your new role
The role of the Civil Structural Engineering Manager will be to provide technical leadership to the entire New Zealand team of civil and structural engineers and designers, ensuring they have the resources and support to deliver consistent and cost effective solutions to their clients. Your ability to clearly define and resolve engineering issues will be at the forefront as you work closely with the team to win and deliver work.
What you'll need to succeed
- 10 - 15+ Years' experience within Industrial, midstream & upstream Oil & Gas structures
- Proven track record leading a large team
- Business Development mentality
- Strong client relationship management skills
What you'll get in return
- National responsibility / Leadership role
- Join a global powerhouse with an extensive and diverse project portfolio
- Relocation (including family)
- Diversification into new exciting areas (Renewable Energy, Water)
- Flexible work arrangements possible
- Collaborate with global experts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.