Senior Sustainability Consultant required for multi-disciplinary Consultancy
Multi-disciplinary Consultancy looking to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their Environmental Programme.
The Environmental Programme is a successful, growing and integral part of their business and able to provide a wide range of services to their clients for both new build and existing buildings.
They offer assessment services such as BREEAM Assessments, SAP, SBEM, Energy Reports and Dynamic Thermal Modelling. They also undertake existing stock assessments and produce strategies for existing stock carbon reduction.
The Practice operates in the housing, commercial, health and education sectors. Personal Specification
- Educated to degree level in a suitable scientific or engineering discipline
- BREEAM qualified in retail, bespoke, offices and education. Any other qualification in BREEAM will be welcomed
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessor
- SAP and SBEM assessor
- Familiar with IES and/or Hevacomp
- Member of CIBSE/IEMA/EI or working towards membership
This role will be paying up to £70kpa plus a very good string of benefits.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction and you must hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).