Part time Facilities Assistant!! 3 Days a week Tuesday- Thursday!!
Your new role
The role is to provide effective Workplace & Facilities Services to our London office and where required providing administrative support to our other offices. The role has an internal and external client/customer focus supporting the general day to day activities of the London office in order to provide a seamless experience to those visiting
Ensure invoicing and purchase orders are processed effectively.
Hard Services - Ensure all H&S audits are completed as required.
Ensure maintenance checks and walk throughs of the building are completed daily and actions completed.
Ensure front of house operates effectively
Manage staff amenities requirements and identify improvements to Workplace Experience
Ensure cleaning audits are conducted as requested.
Support Document Services requirements as agreed by Workplace Service Team Leaders
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Front of house experience needed
- Previous Facilities Experience needed
- Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management Level 2
- IOSH Working Safely, DSE Assessor, Fire Marshal, First Aider
- Experience of operating software systems.
- Experience of working across several disciplines/multi-skilled.
- Experience of asset management and legislative maintenance.
- Excel and Visio skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of personal resilience.
- Positive can do attitude with a customer service focus.
- Proactive approach to performance improvement.
High level of motivation and initiative; self starter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV