Customer Service Advisor required to join fast growing firm in the North Manchester area. Immediate Start.
Your new company - This Company is based in the North Manchester area and are keen on expanding their Customer Service team due to company growth. This role is to start immediately and offers a clear route for career progression.
Your new role - As a Customer Service Advisor you role will be to support Customers and improve the customer journey. Some of your duties will include;
- Call handling
- Internal and External emails
- Adhoc Administrative duties
- Handling Customer queries and resolving issues where you can
- Escalating relevant situations to management/relevant teams
- Picking up new tasks
- Working in a fast paced working environment
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this role the below attributes would be desirable;
- Customer Service Experience
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Able to adapt to new working environments
- Able to work in fast paced working environments
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Written and Verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to secure this position you will have the below benefits included in your package;
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Up to date equipment
- Modern office
- Great pension plan, holidays and medical care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.