Gas Manager (Social Housing) - ASAP start - 6-month rolling contract - 37 hours - Up to £32 per hour
Your new company
Hays Building Services is working with a Local Authority in Derbyshire who require a Gas Manager to join their team on a six month rolling contract.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing one of the heating contractors appointed by the council who look after their servicing, installations and repairs. You will ensure that all works carried out are done to the expected standards, whilst ensuring all works carried out adhere to the required H&S standards and that the spend is in-keeping with the budgets set out by the Local Authority. You will attend contractor meetings, carry out inspections of work onsite carried out by the contractors, ensure that all the compliance paperwork is in order and that they are meeting the required compliance standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACS qualification - essential
- NVQ / C&G in a relevant mechanical trade
- Experience managing contractors within a social housing environment
- Proven track history of ensuring statutory compliance is met at all times
- Understanding of compliance requirements / procedures within social housing
What you'll get in return
- Up to £32 per hour
- 6-month rolling contract
- 37 hours per week
- ASAP Start
- Hybrid working (on-site, WFH, office when required)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.